Metering & Dispensing Systems
Fluid Metering Dispensing Systems feature the patented CeramPump® valveless piston pumping technology. The CeramPump® positive displacement design has one moving part in the fluid path, a sapphire-hard ceramic piston to perform all fluid control functions, eliminating valves typically present in low volume metering technologies.
Our metering dispensing systems offer a high degree of accuracy and are utilized in a broad range of Medical, Laboratory, Analytical, and Industrial Process applications. Each of our metering/dosing and dispensers consists of a Pump Head Module coupled to a Pump Drive Module. When ordered together, Pump Drive Modules, Pump Head Modules, and options are mounted, tested, and shipped as one unit.
Features of our Metering Dispensing Systems with CeramPump® Technology include:
- Unparalleled levels of accuracy, precision, and reliability as a part of a complete pump package
- Over 60 years of experience and more that 1 million pumps in service
- Manual operation as well as control via electronic input from process instrumentation using industry-standard analog and/or digital communication protocols
- Long term drift-free performance that delivers millions of “trouble-free” cycles at 1% precision or better
- Elimination of valves minimizes downtime or the need for recalibration
- Customizable configurations based on the solution and compatibility with a wide range of pump heads and drives
Fluid Metering offers a complete line of Metering & Dispensing Systems. Contact us today, we would be happy to assist you in optimizing and validating your complete pump system design. Our proven design and engineering capabilities allow us to provide custom, high quality fluid control solutions for any application with lifetime technical support.