The Q2CTC Pump Head offers a high degree of accuracy and are used in a wide variety of applications where precision is required.
- One moving part - a ceramic piston. Sapphire hard ceramic internals are unaffected.
- Ceramics, carbon and stainless steel, provide broad fluid compatibility for dependable long life operation.
- Inert and corrosion resistant fluid path. Pump construction materials are versatile and are unaffected by most chemicals.
- Interchangeable pump head modules and pump drive modules, provide numerous flows and material combinations
- Also, available with flush port /isolation gland/ wash gland (Part No. Q2CTCW)