The Duplex Mixer Pump consists of two FMI valveless pump heads directly coupled to a single variable stepper motor drive. The displacement of each pump head is independently adjustable, and a variety of pump head sizes can be used in combinations to achieve dispensing ratios from 1:1 up to 1000:1 from microliters to liters.
The Duplex Mixer Pump is ideal for precision mixing and diluting for OEM Medical and Life Sciences Markets.
- Dual Pump Head Capability: “Q” and “H” pump heads could be used for a wide range of ratio mixing.
- Multi Functional: Twin pump heads used at the same time for two different processes or ratio mixing. One Motor + One Controller = 2 Different Applications
- Wide Range of Material Options for Fluid Path Contact
- Motor Options: 23” Frame Stepper Motor
- Available with Stepper Controller or Can Be Integrated into a separate Stepper Controller